i hope pokemon’s 7th region is based off canada and the professor is professor maple
I’m forever sad pokemon went with “Friend Safari” over “Friend Zone”
oh, the fun we could have had.
- Pressing a preferred combination of buttons when trying to catch a Pokemon (tapping A over and over, B + Down while the ball is in the air, holding B every time the Pokeball shakes, etc.)
- Saving right in the center of the Pokeball on the floor of the Pokemon Center
- Saving again, just to be sure
- Rarely save with the volume turned down, wait for the little “ding”
- Buying items in a specific number and ensuring that the amount NEVER changes
- Compulsively searching each and every trash can for an item
- The strange tendency for one or two Pokemon to be 5+ levels higher than the rest of your team
- Giving Pokemon nicknames that have the first letter capitalized and the rest lower-cased
- Generally keeping the volume low unless saving or a Pokemon is evolving
- When one of your Pokemon is confused you repeatedly tap A while telling the Pokemon you believe in it
- Keep Starter Pokemon on team based not on how good it is but on a special bond with it i.e. it becomes your “bro”
- Insult NPC opponent/opponent’s Pokemon when they get lucky or knock out your Pokemon
- Have a system for categorizing your PC box (by type, favourites, colour, etc.)
Is anyone out there really good at chaining in Pokemon x/y? I keep breaking my chain somehow after 4 turns and am getting irritated. xD
Sucks that the pokemon I’m looking for is only in yellow flower grass, so it makes it hard to tell the difference between shakes….
The guy who doesn’t get romantic cues (x)
What’s not romantic about this?
A+ James cosplay
Please source. C: This is my good friend’s cosplay. It would be a shame if it was left unaccredited.
After 30,000+ notes I’m finally credited. LOL Thanks Matt.
NPC trainers are so good this gen.
you’re missing the best NPC trainer
OKAY SO. This is apparently some kind of big deal that needs to be settled before SOMEBODY flies off her colorblind rocker. Could y’all reblog this post of you think the creature in this is purple?
HOW DO PEOPLE NOT SEE THAT THIS IS PURPLE?
While I agree the two images you guys have shown do look more like a lilac (purple), if you would so kindly look at the image I’ve provided (straight from http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/293.shtml), you will see that Whismur was originally pink in Ruby and Sapphire.
I’m also pretty sure there have been MANY discussions of discoloration in anime, which is what you pulled the Whismur image above from.
game sprites from 3th, 4th, and 5th gen.
still looks purple to me.
also, here’s the official art of whismur.
Pokepanties : Boyshorts
By : Etsy
Link : http://goo.gl/DPxoLp
I AM BUYING ALL OF THESE AND YOU CAN’T STOP ME